Well, looks like that handy little google translate tool down there does not translate from other languages into English. Sorry guys! The previous post just said I chose blogger as a platform since it doesn't force anyone to sign up to leave comments, and keeps everything organized for me. I'd like to be able to make my own layout design from scratch, but I can probably look around in the settings later. I'd already designed a few layouts on my domain so it would be a little sad to throw them away!

But yes, this will basically be my, um, professional blog, and I really hate to use that term since I don't feel like I'm a professional anything. I wanted a place where I can talk about my writing, and the pictures I take, and be able to link it to employers, employees, or family. I don't have anything to hide, but my Tumblr is a place where I let my feelings flow freely and it's not pretty...it's more of a diary, almost. And I don't want to induce my feelings-vomit on anyone! Plus, Tumblr is kind of an ugly place, sometimes. It's incredibly focused on popularity (it is hard to resist, and it used to be much worse, when the Tumblrity points system was still established), and it's rampant with social justice officers. It's practically impossible to state an opinion without offending a group of people.

What else? I made another twitter, as well. My old one I'm keeping for now to stay in touch with online friends, and also because I've had it forever and there are memories attached to it. Same thing goes with my livejournal. That one is even more sacred then my Tumblr, considering I upheld it regularly for a good handful of years. Since 2004 or 2005, I think! Everything that happened to me from then till now is in that Livejournal. Though I think when I was 17 I went back to all the posts I'd made when I was 13 and deleted them out of pure shame. Whoops.

Alright, that's it for now!

Tomorrow I write. I AM READY.


Leave a Reply